Parent Teacher Fellowship (PTF)
PTF - PARENT TEACHER FELLOWSHIP
The Pantego Christian Academy’s Parent Teacher Fellowship is a volunteer group that provides opportunities throughout the year to encourage and support the PCA Teachers and Staff through fellowship, personal spiritual growth, and service. Each of us has specific gifts and we would love for you to be involved in ways that are truly meaningful to you.
At the heart of everything that we do, we strive to honor the Lord, support our faculty and staff, uphold PCA’s mission, and cultivate relationships within our school community.
PARTNER WITH US AND BECOME A MEMBER
We couldn’t do this without you! If you are a Panther parent, grandparent, or family member, we encourage you to partner with us as a part of the Parent Teacher Fellowship!
Your membership fee makes it possible for PTF to love on and serve our amazing Pantego Teachers & Staff! With your donation we are able to provide Sonic Drink Days, Donut Days, Christmas Cheer Week, a Christmas Luncheon, Love Your Teacher Week and other surprise Supplies and Treats throughout the year! Scan the QR code or JOIN HERE
- VOLUNTEER FORMS: All volunteers must complete a background check and safety questionnaire.
- TEACHER/STAFF FAVORITES LIST: Check your Principal's newsletter for a link!
EVENTS COMING UP
Back to School Spiritwear Shop: Closed/Delivered HoCo Spiritwear Shop: Closed/Delivered Winter/Grandparents Spiritwear Shop: Closed/Delivered
- Spring Spiritwear Shop: Coming in Jan!
- Questions: Contact Beth Blacklock
- Volunteer (New dates added): SIGNUP to SERVE
- More dates coming in the Spring!
- Volunteer: SIGNUP to SERVE
EVENTS WE HOSTED!
- Drive Thru Volunteer signup: Coming Soon for JAN event!
- LOVE YOUR TEACHER WEEK
- More...BLESS THE BREAK ROOM
- More...DADS ON DUTY
- More...THIRSTY THURSDAYS