Volunteer Partnership Expectations
- Genuine love for children.
- Friendly, cooperative and professional attitude.
- Punctuality and dependability.
- Discretion and trustworthiness with all groups having the same goal in common, providing the best educational experiences for every child.
- Adhere to PCA’s Lifestyle Statement.
Policies and Procedures
- Volunteers must always check in and out at the front counter of the building where they are volunteering.
- Plastic badges will not be acceptable in the building unless the volunteer is a faculty/staff member.
- When discipline is necessary, consult a teacher or staff member, volunteers shall NOT discipline a child.
- For safety and effectiveness, volunteers should not bring their own children with them.